High quality EU standard oral hygiene product water dental flosser
pick for teeth cleaning
What is dental water flosser ?
Dental water flosser is the effective and easy way to floss by
pulse water flow.
High frequency of pusle water flow can easily remove 99% of
plaque,bacteria and food debris in oral area.
Clinical trial has proven that It is 3X as effective as string
floss in removing plaque and gingivitis.
With multifunctional tips, it is very useful for cleaning
orthdontics,brace and periodontal pocket.
Oral health will be improved after using it for 1 week.
|Input voltage :100-240V,50/60Hz||Power :18W|
|Pulse rate :1200 times / minute||Pressure range :30-125 PSI|
|Settings of pressure control :10||Tank capacity :600ML|
|Use time (tank is full of water) :2 minutes||Motor Speed :1250-1700PRM / minutes|
|Noise :<70db||Certificate :CE,RoHS,ETL,PSE|
|3x classic tip,1x tongue cleaner tip,1x pik pocket tip,1x
orthodontic tip,1x plaque seeker tip|
1. Easily remove 99% of plaque and food praticles.
2. 360 degree rotary tip, reach all area of mouth.
3. 10 settings of pressure control to adjust.
4. Multifunctional tips to offer various cleaning solutions.
5. Massage gum and prevent dental decay,bleeding gum,bad breath.
6. Very useful for cleaning orthodontics,brace and area difficult
to reach by toothbrush.
1: Removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
2: Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline
3: 5 unique tips included, suitable for family use
4: Super-large water tank with 600 ML
5 : 10 advanced pressure-control settings
6: Unique undercover tip compartment provides hygienic storage
7: One button in handle to control water flow individual design,
convenient to operate
8: Contemporary compact design, smaller and quieter than ever.
1. Could you print our logo on dental water flosser?
Yes, we offer customized logo and packaging.
2. Do you sell accessories of denatl water flosser?
We can offer it if you need.
3. How could I get a sample?
Pls send inquiry or mail to us.
4. Generally, which settings of water pressure is suitable for
We recommend 2-4 settings at frist time. You can select more
stronger pressure after getting used to it.
5. How about afterservice?
We offer 1 year warranty for dental water. If any problem occur, we
will offer solution within 1 day.